How To Succeed In Life – My Blackjack Hand
Life happens and as we live our daily lives its not a destination we are trying to reach but more so a journey. This is what I mean by life happens because there are times we struggle, there are times we celebrate, times we hit new highs but from each moment we can either learn from them or let them pass us up.
Some people I have learned live life with more awareness than others but once you can understand the this quote below you will understand the importance of getting your mind right. When I say get your mind right this applies to all aspects of your life regardless of what you are trying to accomplish.
How to succeed in life
From the moment I was mentored to do mindset training it has changed my life, my results and my approach to everything in life but most importantly gave my entrepreneurship life the 10x effect. Now you will understand why I listen to my audios for an hour a day which you can read more on my post here.
Once you plug in you will make a conscious effort to see the good, stay curious and help others plug in.
Some of you may ask, why?
— How to succeed in life —
An expert in anything was first an amateur so never not take an opportunity we do not develop further from experiences. It’s like a banana if you pull it from the tree it stops being green, doesn’t grow anymore it ripens, so my advice is to stay green and continue growing.
Thinking like this while building two businesses has changed my perspective.
So without further ado here are some life lessons I have learned along the way;
21 Lessons on How To Succeed in Life
1. Life is not a destination but more a journey (make it memorable)
2. Regret will eat you up so take chances
3. Focus on IPA’s (income producing actions versus just being busy)
4. If it is your dream then risk it ALL until it becomes materialized as a reality
5. Your mindset will determine your fate (refer back to pic above)
6. Anyone who was worth their own salt never lived without going through struggles (don’t be complacent)
7. Do not worry about things out of your control
8. So many people quit before they get over the hill where success starts. (why its so important to look where you came from)
9. Act without expectation. Once you have helped enough people in life you have literally helped yourself.
10. Never judge people, period.
11. In order for your vision to materialize you need to believe in it before it even starts.
12. Change = Growth
13. If you want to see change in the world make sure you are becoming the change you want to see in the world.
14. Good friends should bring out the best in you..
15. You are an average of the 5 people you associate the most with.
16. We all face struggles but it is how we handle and react to those struggles that defines us.
17. If it’s important to you then you will make time for it (if your not consistently doing it then its not your dream).
18. Build your own dream, or you will work hourly to build someone else’s and potentially be laid off after some years pass.
19. Aspire to inspire we all need that inspiration from time to time.
20. Help someone else change their life and you will experience the 10x effect.
21. Don’t live in the past, don’t live in the future, live in the moment…
I hope you enjoyed these!
I want you to learn from my experiences and if you found some of these lessons resonate with you. Stay informed and click and join below.
If you loved that…..You will LOVE this…
PS – money is just a good idea so treat it as such so let me know if you have a good idea I am always looking for new ways to make my money work for me like I discuss in this post.